The Hyperledger Technical Steering Committee election is coming up and we are currently seeking nominations of candidates. Please see the election page on the wiki for more information.
Code & Projects
- v1.5.4 now available. Some improvements include:
- A new privacy JSON RPC API, priv_debugGetStateRoot
- Better re-org logging
- A new debug API, debug_batchSendRawTransaction to send multiple txns with a single call
- Full release notes here.
Hyperledger Lab: Solang
- v0.1.3 is now available.
- `import` directives are supported
- New `--importpath` command line argument to specify directories to search for imports
- Contracts can have base contracts
- Contracts can be abstract
- Interfaces are supported
- Libraries are supported
- The `using` library `for` type syntax is supported
- Solang now uses llvm 10.0 rather than llvm 8.0
- In line with Solidity 0.7.0, constructors no longer need a visibility argument
Hyperledger Aries Framework Go
- v0.1.4 is now available.
Noteworthy Pull Requests
Articles, Training & Tutorials
- O'Reilly Book "Hands-On Smart Contract Development with Hyperledger Fabric V2" Now available.
- Becoming a Hyperledger Aries Developer Course - Develop blockchain-based production-ready identity applications with Hyperledger Aries.This course focuses on building applications on top of Hyperledger Aries components—the area where you, as a Self-Sovereign identity (SSI) application developer, can have the most impact. While you need a good understanding of Indy (and other ledger/verifiable credential technologies) and a basic idea of what Ursa (the underlying cryptography) is and does, Aries is where you need to dig deep. Learn more and sign up.
Upcoming Project Maintainer Calls
- Ursa Biweekly Meeting
- Fabric Contributor Meeting
- ACA-Pug Meetings
- Aries WG B Call
- Caliper Contributors Meeting
- Interledger Community Call
- Marketing Committee - Developer Relations sync
- Explorer Contributors Meeting
- Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
- Cactus Contributors Western Hemisphere
- Fabric Application Developer Community Call
- Fabric SDK Python Meeting