Week 1 - Week 6
Jun 1 - Jul 13
Jul 10: 1st Quarterly Evaluation
- Conduct a literature review on blockchain Interoperability.
- Investigate the required tools and components for the project.
- Implement a working environment for multiple blockchain networks.
- Project plan.
- Code for the working environment.
- Project technical documentation of the working environment.
Week 7 - Week 12
Jul 13 - Aug 24
Aug 21: 2nd Quarterly Evaluation
- Design and implement a blockchain interoperability solution to support publish/subscribe patterns.
- Design the system architecture.
- A system design document for the system.
- Project technical documentation of the system.
- Code for the system.
Week 13 - Week 18
Aug 24 - Oct 5
Oct 2: 3rd Quarterly Evaluation
- Find relevant interoperability solutions for permissioned blockchains such as Hyperledger Cactus and Hyperledger Quilt.
- Compare the implemented solutions in terms of non-functional properties such as performance, security, usability.
- Test the implemented publish/subscribe interoperability solution using Hyperledger Caliper.
- A report about the properties of similar solutions.
- Project technical documentation of the implemented tests.
- Test results of the benchmarking tool.
Week 19 - Week 24
Oct 5 - Nov 13
Nov 13: 4th Quarterly Evaluation
- Complete technical report of the project.
- Writing a research paper based on the design, implementation, and evaluation of the project.
- A blockchain interoperability paper based on the outcome of the project.
- Technical report of the project.
- Final presentation and demo.