- Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date
- Make sure the SIG Chair has an LFID and has logged into lists.hyperledger.org at least once. (This is necessary to set them up on the mailing list).
- Make sure the SIG Chair has logged into chat.hyperledger.org at least once and tell the CA team the username they use. (This is necessary for setting up the chat channel).
- Tell the CA team who is the SIG Chair and their email so they can add them to the mailing list
- Format Wiki space using Sample SIG Home Page
- Configure the sidebar on the space and remove the "Pages", "Blog", and "Space Shortcuts" sections by clicking on the `-` sign next to them until they appear as a `+` sign. Then save the changes.
Set up a section in your wiki space for your Meeting Notes and Zoom recordings
- Work with the SIG chair to determine a date/time for the WG meetings. Choose a time that does not conflict with other WG and/or project calls from the community calendar. Make sure they email the request to Communityfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Have the SIG chair send an invite to email@example.com and the new mailing list for the meeting
- Send out welcome email to the WG chair
- Work with the marketing team to add the working group to https://www.hyperledger.org/join-a-group
- Work with PR team to create a blog post