Let us know how we are doing
- V2.0 release status: Pam/Joe
- v2.0 Beta progress - target is to cut release on Monday 12/16. (There is no release candidate for a Beta)
- CC Launcher
- details from Matt Sykes https://wiki.hyperledger.org/download/attachments/6426811/20191127_contributors_meeting.mp4?api=v2
- doc eta: 12/8
- Updates around Move to GitHub
- New Java chaincode tutorial https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/pull/371 - Matthew White
- New test network (BYFN replacement) latest updates https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/pull/80 : Nik
- Propose process for merging documentation changes into Github. From the 11/27 Community Contributors call:
There was general agreement that documentation should not be split from Fabric repository unless there is a very compelling reason to do so.
The expectation is that all the issues previously identified in this thread could be resolved without splitting out Fabric documentation.
As a next step, the documentation team took an action to propose a workflow such that documentation content (including translated content) in the main Fabric repository could be delivered without the need for new documentation/translation specific project maintainers.
- Fabric 2.0 Upgrade process docs: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/pull/299 Joe
- MSP Key Concept updates: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/pull/307 Pam