- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Teleconference bi-weekly on Mondays 10 AM Pacific. See the Calendar of Public Meetings for the next meeting and dial in details.
4/5/2021 Today's meeting is change to the Quarterly SIG Best Practice Call 1pm EDT
Below is the Link to our next sessions notes, please edit to include additions
Meeting Note for Next Call April 19, 2021
The meeting link is:https://zoom.us/j/95064677643?pwd=SERqMU5GcllBdHg3NWIyZzJVcVVOZz09
Meeting ID: 950 6467 7643
Resource Library: Becoming a Community Member: zoom_0.mp4 Becoming a New Member PDF
Add your name to the Learning Materials Development Working Group Member List
Select the link below for the current HYPERLEDGER COMMUNITY PRESENTATION
|Google Drive Live Link|
Happening this week (Week of April 5, 2021)
Tuesday, April 6 @ 9AM PDT the Media & Entertainment SIG has a presentation from Verizon about their Full Transparency Initiative.
* Wednesday, April 7 @ 7AM PDT the Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI) hosts a discussion with Vipin and Nima about the work of the Telecom SIG and how the two groups could collaborate.
* Thursday, April 8 @ 9AM PDT the Telecom SIG hosts a discussion with GSMA about their vision for DLT technology in the telecom industry and how the Telecom SIG and GSMA could collaborate.
Saturday, April 10 at 12:00 UTC / 15:00 AST: Hyperledger Riyadh hosts "21 use cases of blockchain solution with Hyperledger - For Entrepreneurs"
- Good Health Pass Collaborative - CCI Info Session Follow up
Please join this two-month collaborative drafting process, to help make sure the GHPC Blueprint delivered at the end of May be broadly reflective of the expertise and experiences of the CCI community. first meeting of the overall Working Group on Monday, March 29. Go to Wiki Page to learn about the timing for meetings of the different Drafting Groups and the tools being used for collaboration. The wiki page linked . Next session March 30 Agenda Update ) CCI Use Case Implementation Workstream Bi-weekly Calls When: Tuesday, 30 March 2021, 10:00am to 11:00am (UTC-04:00) America/New York 0 Where: https://zoom.us/j/91386972813?pwd=WmhaWjU5aHlDTWwwRTdIek02aWkwUT09
Special Interest Group and Working Group Events:
- CALL FOR INCLUSIVENESS Climate Action SIG: Promoting the Climate SIG for Earth Day, Members of SIG's please make a video about the SIG. Please just use your phone, tablet, or laptop and make a video that says:
- Who you are and where you're from
- Why you joined the SIG
- What you're interested in working on OR what you're goals are
- Suggestions for anyone else to join the SIG
Please make it in your native language if it's not English. Si Chen's Example: https://youtu.be/zaiXG8_ERSw
Telecom Special Interest Group On Wed, April 7 from 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM PDT Vipin and Nima will be speaking at a MOBI Community Innovation Lecture and everyone here is welcome to attend and to share about the event. The event is free and you can register at:
The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative is working to make transportation greener, more efficient, and more affordable, using blockchain and related technologies.
Hyperledger Global Forum 2021 will take place virtually on June 8-10. The event will offer the opportunity for users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to connect, network and collaborate. Registration is now ope n as well as the call for proposals. Register today .
- MENTEE'S NEEDED Hyperledger Mentorship Program . Mentorship project proposals Calling all project maintainers, contributors and active community members who are passionate about teaching, mentoring, and onboarding new contributors to get involved in this year's program.
Register at the Linux Foundation for a login so you can help the Learning Materials Development Working Groups.
See our Resource Library of community developed documentation.
Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/community/hyperledger-project-code-of-conduct .
UPCOMING WSBA (wall Street Blockchain Alliance) EVENTS and WORKING GROUP MEETINGS:
WSBA Virtual Happy Hour Every Thursday, from 5 pm - 7 pm Eastern
Members and relevant Working Group Members interested in joining, please let us know
JOIN THIS GROUP
TSC Working Group Updates
- TSC Decision to stop Quarterly Updates for WG
- 2019 Q3 Learning Materials Development Working Group
- 2019 Q2 Learning Materials Development Working Group
- 2019 Q1 Learning Materials Development Working Group
Please see Charter for the full text of the charter.
The working group may form task forces or subgroups to complete or present a set of training materials for a particular topic or topics. The material developed by the Learning Materials Development Working Group will be open sourced using the licenses specified by the Hyperledger Charter ( Apache License, Version 2.0 and Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License ). This material will be open for others to use in their training courses and events.
These are the mechanisms that this working group uses to communicate.
First, make sure you have a Linux Foundation login.
Then go to https://chat.hyperledger.org/
Then click on the #general channel,
Look for the "Sign in to start talking" button at the bottom of the screen
Use that to sign in, then you can add the LMDWG channel to your list:
NEW TELCOM SIG PAPER:
JAKOB HACKEL "THE KUNAR TOKEN" How to reduce your PERSONAL CARBON FOOTPRINT and EARN PERSONAL REWARDS !!!
|Current Hyperledger Marketing Presentation:|
Mid-Year_2020_Hyperledger_Update_Meetups [PUBLIC] (2).pptx
TRUST OVER IP Tech stack diagram
- Panel Discusions
|PANEL DISCUSSIONS||5 year Anniversary|
November 16 WATCH ON DEMAND
| Five Years of Hyperledger: What's the current impact and where will we drive change next? |
November 17 WATCH ON DEMAND >>
| Examining Blockchain's Transformative Role in Digitising Trade and Trade Finance |
November 24 WATCH ON DEMAND >>
| December 1, 2020 Watch on Demand || The Future of Money: Bringing CBDCs and Other Virtual Currencies to Reality |
December 9, 1pm EST Watch on demand