- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Introduction and Scope
Learn more about the mission, goals and scope of the group in the Education Architecture SIG Charter.
All Hyperledger meetings are run covered by the following Antitrust Policy.
Meeting Agendas and Recordings
You can find meeting agendas and recordings from past calls by clicking on the past meeting links in the left sidebar.
Recent space activity
These are the mechanisms that this working group uses to communicate. Everyone who is interested is welcome to subscribe, introduce themselves, join in the discussion and post ideas.
- Subscribe to the group by clicking this link and then clicking on the Join This Group button
- Read current/past group discussions in the mailing list forum/archives
How to Get Involved
- Join the mailing list and chat channel, introduce yourself and explain why you're interested in the group.
- Start editing the wiki (if you need an account, you can get one for free by signing up for a Linux Foundation ID).
- Attend an upcoming call/webinar to express interest and introduce yourself to the group.
- Look through discussions on the list archives and read through meeting notes and see which activities are happening that you're interested in and post to the list about wanting to take part. Someone from that effort will connect with you to talk about next steps.