Let us know how we are doing
- Ram Jagadeesan
- Hart Montgomery
- Mic Bowman
- Alex Yakovlev
- Todd Little
- Accenture proposing interoperability Hyperledger lab project. Fujitsu also proposing interop lab. Talks on to merge.
- Accenture has nice decentralized solution for transfer between permissioned blockchain - can connect Fabric, Corda and Quorum
- Fujitsu has a nice somewhat centralized solutions, and can interop with crypto-currencies - Fabric, Etheruem and BtC
- This lab project could be outlet for the interop work
- Going to have public meetings for the lab - US, Japan, France.
- Soramitsu interop with BtC: https://github.com/soramitsu/iroha-counterparty/wiki/Two-way-peg-tutorial
- Interop now means - able to do transfer of assets.
- Fujitsu - somewhat similar to Cosmos. Cosmos has a separate asset-chain with token - which is undesirable.
- Need to establish identities between two chains - this is pre-condition - for DvP between BtC and Fabric, need Id and keys on both chains.
- Source code will be released very soon - going through internal approval processes
- Both Accenture have this code working in production -
- Completely different from Quilt - it is a focused on ILP for payment transfer - this will be generic transactions - similar to distributed DB
- Fujitsu research group work with some development muscle behind it
- How do you handle probabilistic finality? - policy is set on release from escrow
- Telegram team with Blockchain has money and interest now - but need to move fast
- Sept 20th for F2F for Interop workshop - Oracle or Cisco.
- WG work best when narrowly focused - small problems really well - focused on a domain not an a problem - Two roles - 1) informational - have high level discussion - clearly articulating problems 2) Solving Problems needs more focused - needs to be someones day job. Projects didn't ack the papers. Prescriptive vs Descriptive.