- Ursa - Quantify binding overhead viz. potential adoption by Fabric
- Gary asked about the overhead to work though the c binding in the last TSC meeting.
- Determine most likely usage (e.g. ECDSA signature generation and verification)
- Hack together a quick test to compare Rust v Go for that usage
- Sketch out RFCs for interfaces that projects want.
- Build generic elliptic curve group testing tools.
- Recap and Report
- Quick report out on accomplishments of the summit
- Include list of recommendations if any, for decision items to TSC.
- Disseminate any project recommendations to project lists (i.e. we are not making decisions at the event)
- Convergence at Hyperledger
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 Welcome
- Cross-Pollination Exercises
- 12:00 Lunch
- Cross-Pollination Exercises continued
- 17:00 Wrap
- 18:00 Team Event at Bad Axe Throwing