- Ursa and AMCL
- New pack / unpack requires disclosure of recipient
- Cannot hide the receiver of the message like we could with msg_pack
- Allows having multiple recipients of the same message
- Should list the drawback in the Aries-RFC? Is there an alternative way that preserves the capability to selectively disclose the recipient?
- Accepting HIPE PR #138, Issue #144
- Close PR https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-sdk/pull/1048 as something that will be replaced by the advanced schema work?
- How to handle old pull requests that failed DCO Checks? Close?
- How to handle pull requests for IOS / Swift wrappers? Close and encourage the move to Aries?
- How to handle pull requests for LibVCX? Deprecate?
- Maintainership requirements for Indy Node and Indy SDK
- HIPE pull requests: https://github.com/hyperledger/indy-hipe/pulls