- — TSC nominations.
- NOTE: Due to a technical difficulty with communicating with the eligible people we are trying to make sure we can contact everybody individually. Notification has been spotty and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- Nominees must submit a one page bio and pitch for why they wish to be a member of the TSC.
- Or, nominees can fill out the following online form: https://forms.gle/Bmjzde7gVs39ML7c6
- All eligible voters will be contacted with instructions on how to vote. If you do not receive one of these emails but thing you are eligible to vote, you may appeal to be included by filling out the following online form: https://forms.gle/75xTxkHfR1PDADor5
- —02 TSC election.
- Those eligible to vote will cast their vote via the Condorcet system.
Announced end of poll: 04 SEP 2019 17:00 Pacific
- The TSC winners are announced.02
- —04 The new TSC chairperson nominations.04
- —09 The new TSC members elect a chairperson.09
- The TSC chairperson is announced.
Q: How do I nominate myself or another person to run for a TSC seat?
A: The To nominate yourself or somebody else, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/Bmjzde7gVs39ML7c6
A: We have a form to fill out if you think you should be included in the list of eligible voters: https://forms.gle/75xTxkHfR1PDADor5
Q: I didn't get an email. How do I check?
A: We get your email from GitHub by running This tool is run against "all" and "labs" . You should check that email address you used at GitHub. We have had many complaints of them getting sent to spam. We are working on this but it is best if you whitelist hyperledger.org. We have a form to fill out if you think you should be included in the list of eligible voters: https://forms.gle/75xTxkHfR1PDADor5