- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome and Opening Statements
- Videoconferencing/teleconferencing connect details are available here
A reminder to all HC-SIG members that this meeting is being recorded
- Rich Bloch (recording)
- Alan Bachman
- Deniz Coskun
- Ken Allgood
- Mike McCoy
- Paty Buendia
- Ray Chan
- Reveesh Dewan
- Wendy Charles
If you’re new to the group, please…
Tell us where you're geographically located
Share with us your interests in healthcare in general, and blockchain technologies in specific
- Consider posting your contact information in our HC-SIG Membership Directory
Welcome to Steve Wishstar, CTO of MedChain, a new blockchain technologies startup based in Englewood, Colorado, USA
- Global Blockchain Summit, happening in Westminster, CO on OCT 03/04
- Wendy Charles, HC-SIG Vice-Chair, will be speaking at this conference event
- Blockchain Health Summit, happening October 15-17 in New York, USA (New York City)
Several HC-SIG members may be in attendance, and may provide to membership conference notes from their experiences
- Converge2Xcelerate Conference, happening in Boston, MA on OCT 15
#ConV2X 2019 is an intensive, one-day program presenting Real-World Market Impact of Blockchain, Telehealth, and Converging Innovation in healthcare that is grounded in reality. Market makers and top world authorities prove market value leveling the playing field of misconception and understanding across the ecosystem with real world case use and paths forward from around the globe. JOIN. ENGAGE. INFLUENCE.
Do you have any announcements that you'd like to share with the HC-SIG community?
Hyperledger HC-SIG welcomes Tory Cenaj, Founder and Publisher of Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY), to speak on her publications and upcoming conference, Converge2Xcelerate. With over 26,000 downloads, 48 citations and readership in 70 countries worldwide, Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY) is the preeminent open-access international peer-review journal for strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders engaged in blockchain technology and intersecting innovations in healthcare.
- Tory's presentation slides are available here (PDF)
- UPDATE... view the promo video of Converge2Xcelerate Conference
Scheduled for Friday, 2019.09.20, 0700 Pacific Time
Discussion: topics to add to agenda?
New to Hyperledger? You'll need a Linux Foundation ID (LFID) to edit our wiki pages and chat on Hyperledger channels. Here's how to get your LFID
Stay Informed. Get on our email list, and receive regular updates to HC-SIG meetings and events