Cello helps mitigate the operation and management cost for blockchain users/app developers. It is targeting the operating system for blockchain and distributed ledgers. Getting started Quickly!
Key Characteristics include:
- Deploy, manage and operate blockchains efficiently and automatically.
- Support blockchain platforms like Fabric.
- Support various infrastructures like baremetal, vm platform, and container cloud (e.g., Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Support advanced operational analytics for the system status and ledger behaviors, see Cello-analytics.
- Main Documentation
- Contribution statistics
- Blockchain Provision and Operation with Cello
- Cello Overview, Architecture and Roadmap (updated: 2019-03)
- Support vSphere agent on Cello
- Dynamic Generation of Crypto Material for Docker Agent
- Enterprise BaaS based on Hyperledger Cello
- User guide of Kubernetes agent
- Quick Start Video
- Tutorial for v0.9 release
N ew developers are welcome, feel free to join.
- 1:00--2:00 UTC every Saturday
- Hyperledger Community Meeting Calendar
Recent space activity