Cello helps mitigate the operation and management cost for blockchain users/app developers. It also provides Blockchain as a Service. Getting started Quickly. And it's written in Python!!
Key Characteristics include:
- Deploy, manage and operate blockchains efficiently and automatically.
- Support blockchain platforms like Fabric.
- Support various infrastructures like baremetal, vm platform, and container cloud (e.g., Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Support advanced operational analytics for the system status and ledger behaviors, see Cello-analytics.
- Main Documentation
- How to contribute
- Contribution statistics
- Blockchain Provision and Operation with Cello
- Cello RESTful API Design
- Cello Overview, Architecture and Roadmap (updated: 2019-03)
- Support vSphere agent on Cello
- Dynamic Generation of Crypto Material for Docker Agent
- Enterprise BaaS based on Hyperledger Cello
- User guide of Kubernetes agent
- Blockchain Consortium Governing with Cello
- Quick Start Video
- New version cello tutorial for v0.9 release
New developers are welcome, feel free to contact us to join.
- JIRA: Feel free to report a bug, make a fix or know what happens now;
- Gerrit: The main code repo, see the development history.
- 12:30--13:00 UTC every Friday: https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community
- Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Calendar
Recent space activity