Hyperledger is committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all. For more information please visit our Code of Conduct: Hyperledger Code of Conduct
- The Hyperledger /dev/weekly developer newsletter goes out each Friday to hundreds of Hyperledger developers. It is a collaborative effort. If you have a project release, pull request, community event, and/or relevant article you would like highlighted next week, please leave a comment for consideration on the upcoming newsletter wiki page.
- Hyperledger Cactus maintainers agree to rename project to Hyperledger Cacti
The Linux Foundation product team (LFX) is starting to do regular user research and we would love your help! Join us for a 30 minute call to talk about some of our in-flight and upcoming products and features. You'll have a chance to influence the direction of some of the tools that we all use to build the amazing projects supported by Hyperledger, CNCF, and more. Sign up: https://calendar.app.google/nvRRHbewjPebAMsn9 All are welcome to participate – no particular experience is needed!
Reminder: We have canceled the September 15th TSC meeting due to conflict with Hyperledger Global Forum – See you in Dublin.
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Iroha
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Bevel
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Grid
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Transact
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Cello
- Please review any outstanding quarterly reports by checking your tasks
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Firefly (due )
- 2022 Q3 Hyperledger Ursa (due )
- 2022 TSC Project Update Calendar
- Task Force: Security
Project Proposals (from hyperledger/hyperledger-hips)
Backlog (from hyperledger/tsc)