Tuesday 16th March
05:00 pm UK Winter time
Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
DNI – Digital Negotiable Instruments.
How to apply DLTS to negotiable instruments thanks to legal and regulatory developments.
Introduction: Presentation of the SIG and on our activities
Project on governance (Eugenio Reggianini).
- Gunnar Collin, Head of Sales and Marketing, Enigio
- André Casterman, Founder, Casterman Advisory and expert advisor WOA
- Joel Schrevens, Trade Solutions Director, China Systems
- Jacco de Jong, Global Head of Sales at Bolero International
- To demonstrate the value of moving bills of exchange and promissory notes and eBLs to digital options
- To attract pilot institutions to the industry working group on “Regulatory Readiness” of the DNI Initiative
- To define best practices supporting DNI integration with other standards initiatives (DLPC) BAFT and global harmonized technical and regulatory framework
#1 What are negotiable instruments? How are they being used today in trade? In factoring? Are they regional differences as it seems the Middle East is using them more than Europe?
#2 How can technology help digitize negotiable instruments? What could be the role of DLT technologies?
#3 Are regulators embracing “digital originals or assets”? Which countries are progressing most on this front? When can we expect the first results?
#4 How can interested financial institutions engage? A: “Regulatory readiness working group”
#5 which are the use cases that offer low-hanging fruits for financial institutions?
#6 Nevertheless starting from different approaches which are the main common points between ITFA and BAFT standardization initiatives?
Gunnar → how Enigio can be used with DLPC
ePU interoperable with DLPC
abu dhabi and singapore regulatory developments →
WTO DLT day 13rh March (Luca and Sarah Green)
(*) Bibliography on-line: