Let us know how we are doing
Project health is largely the same as in previous update. Now we are re-designing the architecture and finishing the features for v1.0. Weekly meetings often see around participates and often run more than 60 minutes due to discussions and questions.
There are no major issues at this time. The entire project has been migrated to github, the developers are getting familiar with the new process.
- v0.9.0: Support v1 fabric in k8s agent, Add v1.3 capabilities to ansible agent.
- v1.0.0 (In plan): Most of the changes to the project are towards this release. Support fabric v1.4 LTS. Support k8s operator agent.
Overall Activity in the Past Quarter
- Support on fabric 1.4 LTS (community decision)
- Designed and implemented the new dashboard for the new APIs.
- Updated the document for the new architecture.
- Internship: We have an internship project to design the new k8s operator agent for Cello.
|Finish the new dashboard design||High|
Finish the workflow with the k8s operator agent
Fix all github related warnings and optimize the process
|Support HLF 1.4 LTS and later version (The ansible agent part is finished)||Medium|
Current there are 4 maintainers, and those active developers who contribute to cello continuously (3 month) will be nominated.
- Baohua Yang (Oracle)
- Haitao Yue (IBM)
- Tong Li (IBM)
- Jiahao Chen (VMware)
Contributions to the projects maintain the similar rate as Q3. Lot of discussions on bringing user management components from a third party which already has the function in their product.